Random Access Analyzer
Product Code : FA-400
Brand Name : CLINDIAG INDIA
Owing to our deep knowledge in this domain, we are able to supply a wide stock of Random Access Biochemistry Analyzer. These analyzers are used in numerous medical laboratories and research centers, in order to perform various chemical tests. Our offered analyzers are available for the customers in different specifications, in accordance with the industry standards. The provided Random Access Biochemistry Analyzer is quality tested and then delivered at the customers' place within the stipulated time frame.
Fully Automatic Random Access Biochemistry Analyzer
Fully Automatic Random Biochemistry Analyzer is used in numerous medical laboratories and research centres to carry out various chemical tests. High on performance and known to display accurate and quick results these Fully Automatic Random Biochemistry Analyzers saves time and cost needed to carry out those long tests. These instruments are tested for their quality and reliability by our team of efficient engineers. Available at optimum cost, these instruments are easy to operate.
- Batch analyzer feature is given
- End point, kinetic, fixed time, bichromatic, serum blank, 1-2 reagent assays, multi-standard and all users programmable
- Stat sample can be inserted at any time during testing
- Liquid sensor and automatic probe washing avoids carry over
- This has a patented formula of Automatic carry-over control function.
- The provided reaction tray is reusable
- QC data with levey-jennings chart
- External printer, multi printing forms are also provided
- The device has an intelligent multi task software
- Complete open parameters setup increases the compatibility with kits that are locally qualified.
- Sample Capacity: 64 for sample, calibrator/standard and control
- Reagent Capacity: 20 refrigerated reagent positions
- Throughput: 120 tests /hr
- Reading Cuvette: Flow through cell
- Temperature Precision: 37degree.centigrade ?.1
- Program Memory: Store 200 test programs and more than one million test results
- Calibrator: 1-6 standards
- Optical system: Light Source: 6V/10W long-life halogen lamp
Filter: 7 high quality narrow band filters and 2 more open filter positions.
Wavelength Range: 340nm-750nm
Photometric Measuring Range: 0-3.0 O.D
- Diluter: 1000ul, 1.0ul/step
- Reaction Tray: 96 reaction cuvettes placed in temperature controlled incubator
- External Devices: Pentium IV pc, printer monitor
- Power Supply: 110V 60HZ / 220V 50HZ
- Software: Windows XP/2000